Sun, Mar 21|
Zoom Course With Brain Breaks
CDA Readiness Course ZOOM (1)
5 Day Intensive to be held for staff needing to meet CDA Course Credential Criteria. We will stay on to get the work done!
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Zoom Course With Brain Breaks
About the event
This cohort group learning option provides on-site training for small groups to complete your credential in less time. May use your inservice and state training clock hours to supplement clock hours. Pre-Course assignment must be completed for week effectiveness.
- Training In A Bag Kits
- 120 Clock Hour Transcript
- Portfolio Support
- Test Preparation
Instructor on-site daily, in commuity two weekends for wrap around support for learners needing additional support outside of class. - Instructor does not leave without all components competed for everyone.
All payments for face to face training dates will be good for a full rolling year. If at anytime the center has an outbreak that will impact the health and safety of the staff and/or the trainer we will agree to reschedule the training with an advance notice of no less than 21 days. Any individuals unable to attend due to COVID-19 exposure who may be self quarantined can make arrangements to receive support through phone conference call while trainer is in town, They will need to make arrangements to receive course materials and be required to write, conduct activities and participate in program with the use of hands on materials provided during the training. They will need to make arrangement to talk and participate in verbal discussions with the trainer to ensure mastery of information and understanding of criteria is being met. Information submission will be required daily at the same rate of the group to support cohort completion.
General CDA Criteria Must Be Met Prior To Transcript Release:
- 480 Hours (12 Full time weeks) working in the birth - three year old center environment (CDA Criteria)
- Active CPR/First Aid Card/Certification (CDA Criteria)
- Proof of High School or higher level degree, diploma or transcript (CDA Criteria)
- TIPS Curriculum Criteria Met (All resources, assignments, course work completed meeting course competence criteria)
- CDA Criteria met (Binder Work Completed, Family Questionnaires, exhibit competence through communication verbal and in writing)
- Able To read, write and speak in the language of credential application (CDA Criteria)
- $1099 per person
- 1 instructor (7-10 days local until TIPS, CDA Criteria Met)
- 120 Clock Hour Transcript (Includes TIPS Curriculum, Articulated from In-service, Live Hours, Resources Collection and CDA Criteria)
- Binder Materials for Safe, Healthy, Learning Environment Handouts
- Portfolio complete and meeting CDA Criteria
- Learning Experience Planning Guide meeting CDA Criteria
- Training In The Bag (onsite retention packages with seamless assessment)
Not included in this quote: (These can be paid directly to the CDA Council)
- CDA Competency Book
- CDA Application (recommended to be paid with a readiness letter and transcript (provided by our institute), once learners have completed our program)
This includes access to the course, instructor, 120 hours, portfolio and test preparation.