Protect Your Business, Your Clients and Your Family During Uncertain Times
Time & Location
About the Event
You take care of everyone else and everything else. Who is helping take care of YOU?
- Sarah Mitchell represents LegalShield and Shawntel Green will represent Early Education Career Membership Benefits
- Sarah will highlight - Legal and Identity Theft issues that can impact your businesses…
- Shawntel will highlight – a FREE resource website for small businesses. The site is free and has so much to offer such as check list to reopen safely, marketing tips, a Covid 19 resource center and so much more…
Commonly asked questions around uncertain times:
- What are your obligations to protect your employees?
- What are your obligations to pay employees on sick leave?
- If an employee is showing virus symptoms, can you force them to stay home?
- Are you required to allow employees to work at home?
- Are you responsible if employees are exposed to the virus while on the job?
- Can you ask employees to get tested for COVID-19?
- Are you up to date on new legislation around government relief efforts?
- Employee benefits? Are there ideas for helping my employees, without spending a lot of money?
Should you become ill, does someone have power of attorney for you and your business?
Do you have your estate planning documents (Wills, Trust, Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney) complete and up-to-date?
Life insurance, to meet your family needs and to cover the debt on your business.
Retirement concerns. What should you be doing? Do you have a plan?