We realize there is no one size fit all in learning...Since 2003 our program has specialized in virtual learning opportunities.
The Early Education Career Institute offers:
Face to Face
Concurrent: Live Instructional Zoom Webinars
Self Paced LMS Guided Paths
Our adult learners latch on to their learning by making sense of information and demonstrating practices day one. We allow you find the style that fits your unique learning and lifestyle needs. By offering a variety of platforms and course models for remote learners we have an opportunity for everyone to meet their career readiness goals.
Everyone is encouraged to join these optional sessions to enrich your ECE career and industry competence.
Live Engagment Opportunities
- Sat, May 15Online EventJoin in for live instructional CDA guidance with Q&A and accountability session.
- Membership OfferSat, May 15live webinarSession to discuss NAEYC Code of Ethics statement of commitment and overview of core values. This session will make the connection to the industry standards and the professional responsibility of the practitioner to model exemplary practices in early care and learning environments.
- Membership OfferSat, May 15webinarThis instructional opportunity will ensure that participant will be able to assess information and determine if it is of confidential nature. They will also become mindful of their surrounding and who is around when they are discussing children and families.
- Mon, May 24webinarExcellent training that will support the understanding of Fine Motor Development. Participants will leave with being able to define and articulate fine motor development, list and identify three categories of hand movement and plan to support the implementation of the practice in the curriculum. © 2
- Sun, May 30On CH and Streaming LiveJoin me from Club House for a special live stream to discuss planning past the curriculum @cdainstructor
- Thu, Jun 03Online ClassOnline Module with live instructor designed for family child care practitioners. Course will discuss how to earn the 120 Clock Hour (transcript), portfolio, and test preparation. Sessions meet for one hour online with live instructor . Prepare to take notes and complete take away activity for credit
- Mon, Jun 07webinarThis instructional opportunity provides early care practitioners strategies to ensure they are fostering creativity in children. Participants leave with a better understanding of how to articulate what product art is versus process art.
- Tue, Jun 08webinarExcellent training that will support the understanding of Fine Motor Development. Participants will leave with being able to define and articulate fine motor development, list and identify three categories of hand movement and plan to support the implementation of the practice in the curriculum. © 2